Wikipedia

Search results

Monday 20 July 2015

Success Story of Tirumalaraju Naveen (Bank PO in Canara Bank )


One of our ardent reader, TIRUMALARAJU NAVEEN has shared his success story with us. Please find below the details story (unedited).

I am TIRUMALARAJU NAVEEN from Visakhapatnam. I completed my B.tech from Visakhapatnam in 2012. After that, I attempted many competitive exams (nearly 30 exams) but I didn't qualify any. I started doubting myself.

Then my serious preparation started from Feb 2013. I  worked hard in getting success of my career but it took 2 years for me to crack Probationary Officer job at CANARA BANK and Clerk in UNION BANK OF INDIA.

My sincere thanks to GOD and Bankers Adda for providing most useful G K CAPSULE (because all current affair questions came from this capsule only). 

My suggestion to future bankers is work hard minimum 3 hours a day. I also recommend you to visit Bankers Adda every day.

Finally i want to say...Believe in You and God.


Read more: http://www.bankersadda.com/2014/04/success-story-of-tirumalaraju-naveen.html#ixzz3gSFEIAS1

No comments:

Post a Comment