Wikipedia

Search results

Monday 20 July 2015

Success Story of Uttaradi Murali Krishan (Bank PO in Corporation Bank)


One of our reader from Andhra Pradesh has shared his success story with us. Read on...


I am native of Nandyal, Andhrapradesh. I had completed my B.tech at srikalahasti in 2012.. but i am not intrested in software field. So, i choose my fathers platform in my career as he is retired spl asst in SBI, and i strived hard in getting success of mu career but i took 2 years for me to crack Probationary officer job at corporation bank.

I got moral support from my Parents and Nandyal Guru Ragavendra institute( it's best place for a student to Practice hard).

I am proud to say Bankers adda had also took its part in my success through providing efficient materials related G.k capusles etc., at the time of exams..

I thoroughly studied the G.k capsule at the time of P.O exam i t helped me a lot.


Read more: http://www.bankersadda.com/2014/04/success-story-of-uttaradi-murali.html#ixzz3gSFj5Bkv

No comments:

Post a Comment